Any Ferrari drivers that like to do Sunday drives in Westchester NY? | FerrariChat

Any Ferrari drivers that like to do Sunday drives in Westchester NY?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Wilacura, Oct 19, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wilacura

Wilacura Rookie

Jul 24, 2016
    westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Wilfredo Ortiz
    looking for some Ferrari owners that like like to drive there cars

2. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.

Cops are too plentiful and way too aggressive in Westchester. Especially the County cops on the Hutchinson River. Go to southern CT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    I occasionally cruise up to the Yorktown c&c on sunday mornings or go out to meet the LI Ferrari group. I am no longer a very aggressive driver so no real problem for me but both are nice drives of 30+ miles each way.

4. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    I love driving my car around; aimlessly too.
    But it is more fun having somewhere to go or at least driving around in a group.

This Saturday looks like rain, Sunday looks good, I'll probably have mine out.
    Post here if you decide to drive around.

5. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Yep I like to go down the Merrit into Ct from West early am, or sometimes Rt 22 behind kenseco which is one of the best roads on the planet. Always best to have a small group and one scouting car.

If youre at the bear mountain club drive next sunday lest meet up and discuss.

6. Moades

Moades Rookie

Nov 6, 2016
    Greetings! Just moved to Scarsdale from London. Wanted to reach out and say hi. Unfortunately my f430 is gathering dust in my garage in London - I'm probably only here for a few years so have decided to leave it in the UK for now. Anyway, I'm a big Ferrari fan and just wanted to say hi. Seen surprisingly few few cars since I have been here although I did spot an FF and a 488 out and about today. If you want a passenger to discuss all things Ferrari I'd love to meet some fellow petrol heads!

7. FredinNY

FredinNY Rookie

Nov 22, 2007
    Westchester Cty NY
    Full Name:
    Fred