Servicing by Paul Summers? | FerrariChat

Servicing by Paul Summers?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by gmonsen, Jan 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gmonsen

gmonsen Karting

Jan 24, 2004
    Near Bethlehem, PA
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Does anyone have any experience with Paul Summers of Pantheraracing on the New York/New Jersey border on route 17? I have asked this a few places here and although many people have read this, no one has commented. He has somne videos on YouTube and says he does a lot of work on Testarossas and 355/328's.

Thanks,

Gordon

2. Cscat87

Cscat87 Formula 3

Oct 23, 2006
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I haven't had any of my cars serviced by him, but I can say that he is a very nice guy. He used to be a regular at meets/rallies in the area maybe 10 years ago and would bring his Celica GT-Four. Then had a rental company for a while with modified cars. I honestly haven't seen or heard his name in many years, but for whats its worth, I do remember him being a stand-up guy.

3. gmonsen

gmonsen Karting

Jan 24, 2004
    Near Bethlehem, PA
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Thank you so much. I was really getting worried that no one recalled him or had anything to say about him. He seems very knowledgeable and like a "nice guy". However, although old, I have been misled by my impressions of certain people who sound like they are one thing and do not turn out well.

Thanks,

Gordon

4. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    I am not familiar with that name, but many on this board will tell you that Vinny Latino at Auto Elite is the one for service in that general area.

5. SocialBee

SocialBee Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 29, 2015
    New Jersey
    #5 SocialBee, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    You can also check out Fonz at J. Scuderia Automotive located off of Route 46 in Rockaway.