ExotiCars USA Summer Sizzle Run | FerrariChat

ExotiCars USA Summer Sizzle Run

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ClydeM, May 5, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    SUMMER SIZZLE RUN
    Saturday August 5th

Spirited rally along scenic PA and NJ roads including a luncheon at The Golden Pheasant Inn. Meet at Exoticars-USA at 9am. $60 please contact us ahead to reserve your spot.

2. SandydeG

SandydeG Formula Junior

Feb 16, 2011
    Milford, NJ
    Full Name:
    Sandy de Groot
    #2 SandydeG, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Clyde, thanks for promoting the drive/lunch! We had a nice turnout (15 cars), decent weather, a scenic 2 hour drive and very nice lunch at the 4 star Golden Pheasant Inn in Bucks County.
    Photos are on the Penn-Jersey FCA Facebook page. We encourage local NJ/PA Ferrari owners to come to one of the upcoming events to see what the club has to offer. Our next drive is October 21st, or the next big event is the Garden State Ferrari Fall Festival September 17th in Bridgewater, NJ.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Hobacks427

Hobacks427 Karting

Nov 2, 2014
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Thanks to Sandy and Wil for putting on the event. I think a good time was had by all. I know I did and I recommend to all these driving events.

4. SandydeG

SandydeG Formula Junior

Feb 16, 2011
    Milford, NJ
    Full Name:
    Sandy de Groot
    #4 SandydeG, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks, Neil, was great chatting at lunch. We do enjoy these drives. Next one will be October 21 and we hope to see you there, with a navigator!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login