WWoC at Garden State Plaza | FerrariChat

WWoC at Garden State Plaza

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ClydeM, Jun 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    #1 ClydeM, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    I went this morning.
    Caught some sprinkles on the way in.
    All-in-all a nice event. Folks from WWoC were there with an FF & Cali.
    Met some nice folks.
    Kudos to Lori for setting this up. A very pleasant woman.

They are offering a free year membership to the new concierge service. Full concierge for the area & NYC, not just the mall. Linda was telling the story of setting up last minute fireworks show for a wedding, and a manicure/pedicure for a pool party. Need reservations for an exclusive NYC restaurant? Chances are she can get them. If you ever visit the mall (my spouse likes that mall) it is well worth the segregated parking alone. Cars are too easily dinged in the general parking there and I understand its a high car theft area.

And if you haven't seen Pirch, go. They have laundry room, Kitchen appliances, bathroom appliances and fixtures, and all sorts of top-of-the-line appliances that are all FULLY FUNCTIONAL. Along with a chef, they will show you how anything looks and performs. Want to know how well the steamer works? He'll cook you something using it. Want to check out the shower heads or steam rooms with Chromatic & Aromatic aroma therapies? Bring your bathing suit and try them out. Tired of the way microwaves dry out the edges of food? Try the new Miele steam oven. I was chatting with the chef about it and he says he loves it preparing this morning's omelets with it. That while he was making pancakes on a massive 4' cast iron stove top. Think big & upside down skillet. An absolutely amazing place. And I'm told, competitively priced. I haven't priced a Viking stove, but I'll take their word for it.

BTW: I finally got up to see the Tesla showroom. Chatted with the salesman (Ray Flores) for a good 30 min uninterrupted. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I was very impressed with the cars.

2. shoreorthopod

shoreorthopod Karting

Oct 14, 2012
    Went this morning too... great people and good time and very well done. That said got very wet on way home.... oh well... needed a good wash anyway
    Store truly was amazing...gave me some really bad (err.... expensive) remodel ideas

3. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Gentlemen,
    To those who went to this event, you were given a free concierge card & valet parking.
    The wife used it a couple of times during the Holidays and it was wonderful! No parking hassles.
    Just an FYI - stop by the concierge desk and renew the membership. There is no cost.