Looking for a country club in central OH | FerrariChat

Looking for a country club in central OH

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by zeeshan6, Feb 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zeeshan6

zeeshan6 Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan
    #1 zeeshan6, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Lakes Golf & Country Club www.lakesclub.com/‎

Worthington Hills Country Club worthingtonhills.com

Wedgewood Golf & Country wedgewoodgolfcc.com

Brookside Golf & Country Club brooksidegcc.com

New Albany Country Club Home - New Albany Country Club

The Medallion Club http://www.medallionclub.com/

So these are the best ones I've come across all with member similar dues. My family are tennis enthusiasts so winter play is a definite plus. Also, we do have relatives that are avid golfers that visit throughout the year and would like to be able to have them play a great course when in town. I know NOTHING about golf so I'm in the dark on what courses are the best out of these. I plus would be steam room (most seem to have sauna), and pub.

I could not really find much feedback online so thought I'd reach out to any potential locals to see which ones are better than others...any help is greatly appreciated.

2. OH599

OH599 Karting

Sep 30, 2013
    I am a member at Tartan Fields which has a better golf course than any of these. There are pros and cons to all of the above depending on what is most important to you. I know Wedgwood has a dome for winter tennis. Brook side is a very narrow and tight course that most beginners will not like. I would suggest you let each of these clubs know you are interested and check them out for yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk