Most INSANE Ferrari sound I have ever filmed!! | FerrariChat

Most INSANE Ferrari sound I have ever filmed!!

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by AxerJk, Jul 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Ferrari 355. Stage 3 Capristo Exhaust. Need I say more??

Chris

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPmMf4FtmEI]Best Sounding Ferrari EVER!! - YouTube[/ame]

2. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Mama mia!

3. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Hey Chris,
    We met by accident a month or so back when I found you guys in my red 458 Italia that you asked to video.
    Awesome sounds...OMG.
    BTW: What roads are you guys driving on? They look nice and smooth which is not easy to find in the metro Detroit area. I need some new roads to drive, so please share. :)

Thanks, Rob
    P.S. I just bought a Ford GT that might me an interesting ride for you, if you are interested.

4. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Hey Rob! I do remember you and...Stacy, right? We were so glad you guys found us at our destination. The roads you see in this video are not in this Country, which is why it's hard to find them in Detroit. ;) That's one thing I need help with though, I don't know the area that well and I have a hard time finding the best roads.

And a Ford GT! I've video'd a couple of those and they did awesome on Youtube! I'd love to shoot one of those again. I'll PM you with more info.

Chris

5. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I'm confused...what country did you shoot the footage? If in Canada, you had better be careful not to speed too much because I have heard that it is a $10K fine for 30 over the limit!

6. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Yep, it was Canada. And I saw the signs as I was crossing the border about the $10,000 fine. They don't mess around up there!

Chris

7. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    And no radar detector to boot!

8. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    "Canada" has nothing to do with speed enforcement fines - those are a provincial jurisdiction, just as speed enforcement in the US is a State responsibility, not Federal.

You likely mean Ontario, the province - certainly my home province of Alberta, in western Canada, has no such BS as $10K fines for 30 over, and radar detectors are legal here in the 3 westernmost provinces.

Avoid Ontario like the plague, but you are all most welcome to visit Alberta! The scenery is infinitely better here anyway. ;)

PS - great video, that 355 sound is incredible!