Ferrari owners hanging out for the Dream Cruise? | FerrariChat

Ferrari owners hanging out for the Dream Cruise?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Treviso, Aug 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Where are Ferrari owners going to be hanging out for the Dream Cruise? I would like to meet up with some other owners. Rob

2. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Here's the place to be for the evening! Murray's Cannonball Fun!
    -----------------------------------
    Murray's Cannonball Fun!
    Where:
    Long Meadow
    302 Potter Ave
    Royal Oak, MI 48067

Driving Directions

When:
    Saturday August 16, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 11:55 PM EDT
    Add to my calendar

Have no fear, the invite of the year is here! The big backyard bash is to be known as Murray's Cannonball Fun! And with all of the success of last year's event we are once again working with Aaron Bambach and his Animal Aid Foundation. We have checked all of the boxes for fun, music, and excitement - so we hope you can check the date on your calendar!

Everything kicks off at 7PM on Saturday August 16th. Just like always we will have popcorn, nachos, and hot dogs. Zach and April will be making their famous Garage Daiquiris, plus we will have a constant supply of pop, water, wine, and beer. City of Cars has found us more great live music. The movie is "The Cannonball Run" starring anybody and everybody that was somebody in the 80's. And inevitably some hapless donated car will surely meet its demise and we'll bet on how long it runs for (this is the highlight of the evening!)

A $15 donation to Animal Aid will be collected at the door. You can save $5 by buying your ticket prior to the event. We will also have the incredible "Pick-A-Prize" auction with all of the proceeds going directly to the shelter. A number of terrific companies have stepped up to provide some incredible prizes.

They include -
    Automotive detailing package from Motor City Auto Spa and Mother's Polishes detail kit
    Custom Framed Photography
    Orvis Cat Feeding Station
    Murder Mystery Dinner Train for 2
    2 Go Comedy - Ferndale Package
    Men's Night Out Package - Dinner for four at the Tilted Kilt and karting at JD Racing in Novi.
    And more to come! Make sure you like us on Facebook and keep up with the latest party developments!

Raffle tickets are 5 for $10, 15 for $20, and 30 for $30. (Tickets can be divided among the prizes)

The address is 302 Potter Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067. For more info or questions you can email me at [email protected] or call 248-414-7545

As always, we hope to see you and 10 of your closest friends at the bash!
    http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e9m3w5d21403ff37&c=16f2b650-4232-11e3-8e9b-d4ae52a459cd&ch=185c0a50-4232-11e3-8f61-d4ae52a459cd

3. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Who is going down to the Dream Cruise tonight? I generally hang out north of 16 mile when it is really packed because I don't like to sit in traffic. I hope to see some fellow Ferrari enthusiasts tonight and this weekend.