location, location | FerrariChat

location, location

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by brian.s, Aug 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    A non scientific survey if I may.

Please comment on these options for those of you in central Indiana. Which might be convenient for you?

Repair shop, accessories shop, detailing and winter storage located:

1) Downtown Westfield

2) Downtown Indianapolis, close I65/Lilly

3) Indianapolis Speedway area, covenient airport/I70/I74

4) South of Indy, off I65.

Thanks.

2. duz185

duz185 Karting

Jul 10, 2007
    Indy
    Westfield. Most exotic car owners live north of the 465 loop.

3. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    You'd be amazed how many are down south, Bloomington, Columbus, Seymour! And to the West for that matter, but sorry Terre Haute guys, I'm not building that way, even though it would be cheap. Surprising how clientele seem to migrate away from my location, when I was in Zionsville, the Morse/Nobletucky/crowd weren't happy, then in Noblesville I heard it from the Zionsville/Lafayette/west guys. The Fort Wayne/South Benders are SOL whichever happens, that's where a truck-trailer will come in. Trying to decide most suitable scenarios for AS&C part deux.

4. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    One thing that has really surprised me about living in Indy, but people here think driving from Fishers to Zionsville is just too far. Heck, there are people that complain about going from Fishers to Carmel. You just have to cross a river people!

If you find a good mechanic, just go to where they are. Peace of mind knowing your car is being taken care of is far greater than having the drive from Zionsville to Speedway.

Climbing off my soapbox now. Thank you and have a pleasant day.

5. brian.s

brian.s F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Thanks, and very true! There is a chatter happening at present which may allow a relocation of my facility and we'll have to decide where! First two are favorite at moment.

6. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    Lets do an analysis of where your current customers reside and then consider locations that are central to that population.