FCA / James Free Jewelers Event This Saturday Aug. 9! | FerrariChat

FCA / James Free Jewelers Event This Saturday Aug. 9!

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by IDriveM5, Aug 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    For the people in the Dayton / Cincinnati, Ohio areas:

The Ferrari Club of America (Ohio Chapter) in conjunction with our sponsor James Free Jewelers, will be hosting a unique event on Saturday, August 9.

Our day starts in Cincinnati at 10:00 AM, where we will be meeting to drive a "scenic" route to the James Free Jewelers showroom in Dayton. We will arrive in Dayton at approximately 12:00 PM. James Free will have their parking lot blocked off specifically for our members' vehicles to be on display, and will graciously host our group with special tours of their facilities and other amenities.

PM me for details if you are interested in seeing our group of approximately sixteen (16) members' cars! It promises to be a very enjoyable and unique day!

Thank you.

2. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    just getting over surgery, again. I will do my best to be there. I mass a wonderful group of friends.

3. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Hope you feel better Mitchell!! I wish you a speedy recovery.

4. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    bushy tailed

5. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Great, well, if you make it, be sure to check out the Panerai for Ferrari watch that James Free will be auctioning to the highest bidder! I've seen it, and it is quite impressive!!!

6. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    UPDATE: We've had great publicity for this event on Radio and Television:
    Ferrari Cruise-In at James Free Jewelers- News - Good Morning :: WRGT-TV FOX 45 News

On Demand Audio From 95.7FM and AM1290 News Talk Radio WHIO | www.whio.com
    (For the radio show, scroll down to "Auto Talk with Greg Sucher from Aug. 2, 2014"

We're hopeful that the weather will cooperate, so all the generous owners will bring their beautiful Ferrari's and other exotics to our drive and to the jewelry event!
    Enjoy your day!

7. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    I need start time and location. thank you

8. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012