Chagrin Falls Cars and Coffee | FerrariChat

Chagrin Falls Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by SMAutoPhoto, Aug 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SMAutoPhoto

SMAutoPhoto Rookie

Aug 12, 2014
    What: Chagrin Falls Cars & Coffee is an informal and entertaining gathering of exotic, sports, luxury, and tuner cars.

Where:
    Parking lot behind and next to 10 W Washington St. Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022
    -Starbucks is around the corner near the falls.
    -The Popcorn Shop also has Dewey’s Coffee if you’d like to support local business.

The lot behind 10 W Washington St. is preferable for the sports, exotic and highly expensive cars if you would like to keep them in a low density parking area

When:
    1st and 3rd Sundays of the months of Mid-March through October
    Events begin at 9:00 A.M. and end around 12:00 A.M., but you are welcome to come and leave whenever you would like!
    Chagrin Falls Cars & Coffee events will still go on rain or shine.

General Information, Rules, and Guidelines:
    Please be aware that we have notified the Chagrin Falls Police Department that we will be meeting there and that they are invited to come out to our events.

Chagrin Falls Cars & Coffee is an informal, not-for-profit, fun gathering of exotic, classic, luxury, tuner, and sports car owners and enthusiasts.

Racing, burnouts, or other unsafe driving will NOT be tolerated!
    Though revving is permitted!

Please use only one parking space in order to make room for other cars.

Please respect others and their cars, thank you.

2. Davidcbrown

Davidcbrown Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2011
    Sounds great

3. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    That's cool that you're doing this and I will try to stop by.

But sheesh, couldn't you have at least written your own text instead of copying Cleveland C&C? I guess I'm flattered.....but be original!!