Compliments To A Gentleman | FerrariChat

Compliments To A Gentleman

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ZINGARA 250GTL, Sep 17, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Some time ago I asked for help on this forum. I am searching for a new car to replace my perfect '03 575. I found one interesting car in the Louisville area. I asked Dancer308 for help. He has gone far out of his way for a fellow he has never met. Regardless of the outcome, he is a true gentleman of the "Blue Grass." Thank you, Dan. I owe ya, brother. :)

2. Not surprising. Dan is a great guy in person as well.

3. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Thanks Ken. BTW, the carbon fiber and the cross stitching were both factory installed. I don't know about the run flat tires, but the rear tires will need to be replaced soon.

Dan

4. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    FCA So. Ohio is having a real nice St. event. any interest. there will be a few 550 and later versions. great group. ends with a very nice home cooked lunch in Lebanon, Ohio

5. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    See you there on Saturday Mitchell! Looks like we're gonna have pleasant weather.

6. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    You are very welcome, Dan. I simply understand tire replacement is SOP with this car and not a big deal. First thing I did with my 575 was pick up a huge nail in the RR tire. Since you can't patch high speed tires, I had to replace both rear tires and that cost me a grand. Tires are the least of a fellow's worry. Deepest thanks, once again.

7. Bevo

Bevo Karting

Feb 2, 2005
    columbus ohio
    Full Name:
    jack babbitt
    +1