Holland MI 49424 PPI recommendations needed | FerrariChat

Holland MI 49424 PPI recommendations needed

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by PKF355, Apr 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PKF355

PKF355 Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2003
    sOCal
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Any suggestion for a qualified party (mobile or not) to perform a PPI on a F-car located in Holland, MI.

Thanks.

2. obertRo

obertRo Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 20, 2014
    Holland, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Hi Patrick,
    You must be talking to Anthony at LeadFoot?

There's a Ferrari dealer now in Grand Rapids. That's about a 45 minute drive from here.
    I'm in Holland and will help you if I can.

Cheers,
    Robert

3. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Try Prestige imports in Grand Rapids. 616-957-4661

They service F cars and Lambos, not sure about a PPI. There is an authorized Maserati dealer but I'm not sure if they will do it.

4. fahlmanb

fahlmanb Karting

May 14, 2014
    Mount Pleasant, MI
    Full Name:
    Brad Fahlman

Are you sure about a Ferrari dealer in GR? I think that Cauley in Detroit is the only one in MI(?)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. obertRo

obertRo Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 20, 2014
    Holland, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    It's a dealer that works on Ferraris; not a Ferrari dealer: Prestige Imports.

6. PKF355

PKF355 Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2003
    sOCal
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Thank you folks for all your help and recommendations.

Yes, I'm in talks with Doug from LeadFoot at the moment.

Doug had indicated to me that he can transport the car over to Maserati of Grandville for the PPI since Maserati of Grandville service all their Ferraris for them.

Now, wouldn't that create a conflict of interest to have a shop that gets business referrals from the seller to do a PPI??

Does Maserati of Grandville have a good reputation over there in your area??

What do you guys think.

Please advise.

7. ModenaInv

ModenaInv Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2014
    South West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'm about an hour from Grand Rapids. Maserati of Grandville is a new dealership about a year old. Don't know much about them. They are part of the Ziegler Auto Group of Kalamazoo which has a descent reputation.

I've met the owner and service manager of Prestige Imports and they seemed to be knowledgeable. Gregg Adelman is the service manager and I can't recall the owners name, but I know he's a Ferrari guy himself. I have not had any work done by either, but if I was to pick, I might go with Prestige Imports to avoid the conflict of interest.

8. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    R.P. Mack Motorsports in Ferrysburg. He has worked on all of my Ferraris and has done 2 PPI's for me.