Looking to video shoot a Ferrari Daytona | FerrariChat

Looking to video shoot a Ferrari Daytona

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by AxerJk, May 12, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I was wondering if anybody knew of a Daytona owner who would be up for doing a video shoot with their car. It's such a great sounding car, and it doesn't get enough attention on video. Thanks!

Chris

2. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Keith Crain would be the man to talk to...he's got a beautiful blue one. Plus, he's a journalist from way back...

3. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Oh! I've seen that one on display at Cauley. I will see if I can get in touch with him. Thanks Dennis!

Chris

4. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    there's that black one in grosse pointe park. and I think the CEO of Kelly services has those two that were at the Troy Car show.

5. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    Yep, I remember the black one, not sure who owns it. I spoke with Brian about the owner of the two that were at the Troy Traffic Jam, but he wasn't interested.

Chris

6. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I second Keith Crain's nomination, he's a true Car Guy and might very well be up to it if you can find a mutually agreeable time.

Brian

7. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I sent Keith Crain an email. He said he's buried in work for the next ten days, and to contact him after Memorial Day.

Chris