Italian Gathering 2015 Dublin Ohio | FerrariChat

Italian Gathering 2015 Dublin Ohio

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by carbonkid, Jun 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carbonkid

carbonkid Rookie

Aug 26, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Full Name:
    Chris evans
    #1 carbonkid, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    Is anyone going to the Italian Gathering in Dubin Ohio Sept. 6 2015. It would be great if we could get some people together and do a cruise to the show.

2. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    One of the best shows I've been to. Definitely going again this year.

Chris

3. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    I'll be there again this year.....wouldn't miss it !!

4. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    A cruise to the Italian Gathering is a great idea ... but where are you coming from? If from Michigan I'll be planning a drive from the Toledo area. The event is great fun, rain or shine. Plenty of non owners there to chat with us all about our Ferraris.

5. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    I will probably make the trip in my just purchased 360 Modena! Would be great to have a bunch of Cincinnati / Dayton F cars to make the trip there! Who is in? (Yes I know I need to change my screen name lol!)

6. kylepetree

kylepetree Karting

Oct 1, 2012
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Kyle Petree
    Now that I finally have an Italian car I'll be there!

7. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

How about some information on this event?

8. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    ITALIAN GATHERING 2006 OHIO FERRARI LAMBORGHINI MASERATI ALFA ROMEO PANTERA LANCIA FIAT EXOTIC car show

Labor day Sunday Sept 6, 10 AM through 4 PM at Wendy's International headquarters, 1 DAVE THOMAS BLVD., DUBLIN OH 43017.

Last year it rained like hell. I had to move my FF as water came close to the door sill but it was still GREAT fun. Italian parking is in a large grassy area. Additional parking lot is setup for non-Italian cars that are cool too. Loads of public folks coming to see as well.

9. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    I'll be there, rain or shine as always!

10. TBigs

TBigs Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I plan to be there......with something old or something new, something black or something blue.......depending on the weather :D.

11. carbonkid

carbonkid Rookie

Aug 26, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Full Name:
    Chris evans
    I heard Valentino Balboni will be at the show this year along with some other special guests. This is gearing up to be a really cool show.

12. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    from Lexington ky. on my calendar

13. carbonkid

carbonkid Rookie

Aug 26, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Full Name:
    Chris evans
    I found a press release for the event below is more information:

Please help us spread the word and post our event on your site.

Evans Automotive and Primary Aim llc has once again teamed up to host the 10th Annual Italian Gathering

The event benefits the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and Wendy's Wonderful Kids

The September 6th event welcomes Italian motor vehicles and motorbikes of all vintages to the
    Wendy's International Corporate Grounds at One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017 from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
    Automobiles such as Alfa Romeo, De Tomaso, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pantera and others will
    be on display as well as many two wheeled varieties.

We are excited to announce that Valentino Balboni will be our special guest at the show this year!

There will also be many different models of the Lamborghini brand ranging from the 1960's all the way to current models.

One of the examples will be a 1987 Lamborghini LM002 (with a low production of 300) is a huge four wheel drive Countach
    V-12 powered all terrain vehicle, affectionately referred to as the “Rambo Lambo” it holds 76 gallons of fuel and has a
    top speed over 120 mph.

Admission for spectators is free, parking is $10.00 per car.
    WHEN: LABOR DAY SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2015 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, rain or shine.IF CHANCE OF RAIN? The show will be in the parking lot.
    WHERE: ON THE GROUNDS OF WENDY'S INTERNATIONAL INC. CORP OFFICES,

1 DAVE THOMAS BLVD., DUBLIN OH 43017

Advanced vehicle registration fee (if postmarked before August 20th) is $25.00 per car ($35.00 the day of the show) and
    advanced motorcycle or scooter registration is $15.00 ($25.00 the day of the show).

Proceeds will benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and Wendy's Wonderful Kids:
    http://www.davethomasfoundation.org/ http://www.wendyswonderfulkids.org/wwk/wwk_index.asp For more registration,
    sponsorship information or to see pictures from last year's event go to: ITALIAN GATHERING 2006 OHIO FERRARI LAMBORGHINI MASERATI ALFA ROMEO PANTERA LANCIA FIAT EXOTIC car show call 614-471-7535 or email [email protected]

14. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    I am a long time lurker but just joined to reply to this thread. I love the Italian gathering and am a longtime Evans customer. George is awesome and his event is great.

Anyways. I don't own a Ferrari (not yet anyways). I will, however, be riding my Ducati up there. Unless it monsoons like last year, then I will be driving my z06. I love seeing and hearing beautiful Italians.

I live in Springfield, right off I-70, so if you guys are coming from the Dayton area, I'd love to meet up and ride with you guys.

15. TBigs

TBigs Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Five days out and weather is looking promising….stay tuned!

16. jetdok5

jetdok5 Karting

Oct 4, 2014
    warren ohio usa
    Full Name:
    bruce gray
    I plan on being at the gathering on Sunday, I would like to trailer to the Columbus are instead of driving from NE Ohio area. Where would be a good place to park my truck/trailer and drive on in to Dublin.

17. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    There is tons of parking around. There is car dealers across the street. Just down the street there is a big shopping center with lowes or Home Depot, mellow mushroom, a bunch of other stuff. Across the other street there is lots of parking. On the other side of the little downtown in Dublin there is a kroger shopping plaza.

There is tons of places to park a trailer.

18. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    If you think you might need some help unloading or loading after the Italian gathering, let me know. I will PM you my number in case you need any help.

19. dave80gtsi

dave80gtsi Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave Meredith
    Pictures?

DM

20. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    come on guys. lets do so history already

21. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    I don't have pictures of most of the show. They're pretty good about filling their website with pictures from the show. The only pictures I have are of my Ducati, Balboni signing my Ducati, me and Balboni, and that's about it.

Sorry, I spent too much time talking to people and didn't think to take any pictures. I've been going for years, you'd think I'd learn by now.

22. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    or it did not happen

23. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    #23 Brewersprts, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok, so idk how to post up the images instead of the links. Maybe I'll try harder tomorrow.

24. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
  25. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    Great thing having him sign your bike. Need to seal that