Bring out your Ferrari for a GREAT CAUSE! | FerrariChat

Bring out your Ferrari for a GREAT CAUSE!

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Nelsonc275, Aug 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    Hi everyone,

This year we are hosting our 3rd annual LA MACCHINA MOLTO BELLA car show in Akron, Ohio in benefit of the Summit County Kidney Foundation.

This is an invite only show, but we are opening it up to ALL Ferrari, Maserati, and Lamborghinis. The fist year we raised $6,500 and last year we raised $27,000. This year our goal is $50,000. Admission is free for everyone and the cars do not get judged. This show is purely for the enjoyment of the cars. Every last dime will be donated to the Kidney Foundation. We are having a dinner party Saturday September 12th at Todaros Party Center if anyone is interested. We will be auctioning off lots of cool stuff.

Last year we had over 50 Ferrari, Lamborghinis, and Maseratis. Some of the Ferraris included:

275 GTB (2 cam and 4 cam)
    275 GTS
    365 GTC
    599 GTO
    599 SA Aperta
    458 Spider

This is just to name a few. Once again, have a look at the link and let me know if you guys are interested. If so, PM me and I will email an application. (You can for sure bring your cars, but we must have you fill out an app so we know what cars will be shown)

Please have a look at the link below for more information.
    La Macchina Molto Bella Car Show, Todaro's Party Center

Thank you!

ZhengChallenge likes this.
  2. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    Awesome show...Been there the last couple years, and am hoping to add my TR and Jalpa to my Murcie Roadster and my DB9 for this years show. !

3. Nelsonc275

Nelsonc275 Formula 3

Sep 27, 2013
    We would love that! Please send me a PM for all details.