Anyone near Clinton Township that can check out a car | FerrariChat

Anyone near Clinton Township that can check out a car

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ViperTT, Mar 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ViperTT

ViperTT Karting

Apr 5, 2011
    #1 ViperTT, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    I am looking at buying a 1993 ford mustang in Clinton. Can anyone check out the condition of the car for me? Thanks in advance!

2. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    City? State? Country? Planet? That might help. :)

3. ViperTT

ViperTT Karting

Apr 5, 2011
    Michigan. Sorry about that. I figured since it was in the Michigan region section...

4. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    is there an ad for reference?

5. ViperTT

ViperTT Karting

Apr 5, 2011
    I'm good now! Got a PPI done. Thanks!

6. Mondial83

Mondial83 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2014
    What was the outcome? Did you buy it? Pics?

7. ViperTT

ViperTT Karting

Apr 5, 2011
    I'll post pics once the deal is complete and I have the car.

8. ViperTT

ViperTT Karting

Apr 5, 2011
    The car arrived Saturday night via enclosed shipping. The interior is a 10 out of 10. The paint is 8 out of 10 but I am very picky. For a 23 year old car, it is in very great shape. I think there are probably only a handful of these notchbacks that haven't been molested. This car was a one owner, 39000 mile car. No mods at all. Still has the stock exhaust. The hood has too many chips for my satisfaction so I may have it repainted. Once that's complete I will have the entire front covered in XPEL. There is also a little bit of rash on the right rear bumper that the seller never disclosed despite me asking several times for a full report on any and all blemishes on the body. Over all, it is a great car! I was anxious and nervous about buying it sight unseen. I also had the car PPI'd at a Ford dealer as well. They were great to work with. Still don't know how they missed the rash on the rear bumper, but oh well. It can be easily repaired. I was more excited about getting this car than any other car I've purchased which include vipers, Gallardo and McLaren. I guess being that I always regretted selling my black on black 92 notch back in 94 and the fact that I thought I'd never find another one as clean as this one and unmolested, added to my excitement. I will post pics if I can figure out how to do it. I have several pics on my phone which I can email to someone on here if they can then post them. I am a tech fool I must admit.