Fcar owners in Ohio? | FerrariChat

Fcar owners in Ohio?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by red87TR, Oct 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. red87TR

red87TR Rookie

Sep 7, 2005
    Of all the boards, this one is the most quiet!! I see Fcars in Ohio, but you wouldn't know it watching this board.

2. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I've talked to a few from Ohio but not many. It's a little depressing. I know of at least 3 360's (yellow, blue, and silvery) around Dayton, 2 Diablo's (yellow and purple), and 1 Carrera GT (silver/gray) but that's it, and only 3 of them belong to owners on Fchat... there's a couple from Cincinnati too but that's all I know about.

3. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Shhh! They're hibernating!!! :)

I don't know about them, but I'm seeing the good driving season coming quickly to a close. My car is running great and I get it out every nice day I can!!!

:)

4. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Are you sure you didn't forget someone Webby:)

We have about 10 members from Cincy/Dayton Ohio with Lambo's or Ferrari's - we just don't post a lot in here :)

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I counted you as Cincinnati :) (since you're too "far away" to drive up to huber heights and pick me up! just kidding. I don't think I've ever even asked you to do that.)
    If I listed 1 Cincinnati person I would've felt bad about the others I didn't mention and you're the only one I really know.

6. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    By the way the Carrera GT is awesome! I only found out a few months ago that it's owned by John Dixon of the Taj ma Garaj .... which was 1 BLOCK away from my Highschool!!!! On the one hand, I was in the proximity of such a precious baby almost every day and on the other hand, I was so close but so far... I never even saw it :( And now I'm far far away.

7. Cincy Ken

Cincy Ken Karting

Jan 24, 2004
    Cincinnati
    Guess where I live?

8. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    well then there must be 2 carrera GT's in Cincy, because the guy that owns Tire Discounters also has a gray one. I saw him pull up in it when he was picking up his brand new Mercedes SL65 AMG in West Chester. He apparentlhy has quite a car collection!

gordon

9. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    There are a lot of nice Ferraris around town, the bottom line though at least in Northeast Ohio (Cleveland), are the roads absolutely suck and it made me sick to drive around potholes in my car, thats why I moved it out west. I've met several Ohio owners that have Ferraris but not in town, they keep it at their 2nd home in FL, out west...etc.

If you haven't seen it, here is a sample of Cleveland Ferrari's at a event in August.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72437

10. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Nice Maserati Phil! :)

11. red87TR

red87TR Rookie

Sep 7, 2005
    Wow, this is great. Some action in the Ohio thread!! I'm feeling revitalized!!

12. Daverunsxc

Daverunsxc Rookie

Apr 23, 2005
    Toledo
    Full Name:
    David
    who is the individual who owns the SL65 and Carrera GT

13. FerrariF50lover

FerrariF50lover Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Theres a guy up here in Toledo with a 308 and another with a silver 360 spyder.

14. scorpion

scorpion Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2004
    Kentucky
    There's one less in Ohio since I bought mine from an owner in Columbus last year.

15. teachdna

teachdna Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2001
    Cincinnati
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Robbins
    This is the owner of Tire Discounters. Really a pretty straight-up guy. I bought a car off of him about 4-5 years back. He was the one that showed up in my driveway a few weeks back and took me for a spin in the CGT. Doesn't really participate much in car-guy stuff. he's too busy with the business.

16. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Rich, when are you going to bring the Gallardo up to A2 town? :)

17. amorepresto

amorepresto Karting

Jul 14, 2004
    NE Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #17 amorepresto, Oct 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ashtabula County 50 mile east of Cleveland in the heart of the snowbelt.
    91 348ts 12,000 miles and yes I pick my roads carefully. Damn I hate winter! Dave
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. aja

aja Karting

Jun 6, 2005
    pepper pike,oh
    Full Name:
    adam adelstein
    i live in pepper pike,oh just out side of cleveland and my mother drives a new f430 red/tan challenge wheels.

19. nemrava

nemrava Karting

Jan 2, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Joseph Nemrava
    There are 5 Ferraris is Findlay,Oh. This is about one per 8000 people....
    3x308gt4 and 2x308gtb.
    I hope this makes you feel much better.

20. teflon

teflon Formula Junior

May 16, 2003
    Full Name:
    Greg A
    There are a whole lot more than that in Toledo. F40, several Testarossas, several 360 spiders & modenas etc.

There will be a few 430s by spring as well.

Greg A

21. FerrariF50lover

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate

Um where in the hell are these cars at? Theres a Ferrari 360 spyder in holland and a 308 in holland also. Where in the world can i see a F40 in toledo adress would be great I really want to see this car.

22. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Address isn't a good idea - wait until somebody announces an event and hope an F40 shows up

23. FerrariF50lover

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    I just cant imagine theres a F40 in Toledo maybe in cinci or colmbus but not in toledo. I could think if a couple possable owners and one of them owns a car dealership so my dad may have done buisness with them a time or two. Is one Paul Dever's car. My dads friend bought his 360 spyder off him. Maybe in perrysburg by the river but i can think of anymore high class areas that have people who have enough money to own a F-Car

24. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    You are clueless. There are interesting cars all over Ohio. I happen to know that Logan County (Bellefontaine) has more Rolls Royces registered per capita than any county in Ohio. The county I live in (pop. 30,000) has 11 Ferraris registered here. Not everybody who owns a Ferrari lives in a huge mansion like some show business twit.

25. FerrariF50lover

Aug 12, 2005
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Nate
    I know but around where I live i was just trying to put it in to perspective of what areas of the people have enough money to afford a F-car. I live in a very small town less then 3k people. I was just trying to figure out if these cars are in perrysburg which is a very upper class area. You arent gonna own a F40 and have a shack though....