Charity drive | FerrariChat

Charity drive

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by FordMan, Jan 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FordMan

FordMan Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2013
    Central Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bobby R
    Hello everyone,
    The senior class at Riverton high school lost a classmate to Leukemia almost two years ago and they are trying to raise money for the Leukemia foundation. They would like to present the check in memory of their classmate at graduation in May.

Nothing is set in stone, but I was wanting to see if you guys out there would be willing to help out. I was thinking of doing like what they did at Brandt with the Ferraris. Pick a place and give people rides in exotic cars if they make a donation to the great cause. I would think it would be in April, then the weather should be decent and it is close to graduation. If anyone out there would be interested in donating their time and cars to help with this cause please do respond or PM me. Like I said, nothing is for sure, I just want to see if they are enough people out there that would be willing to help out. Please respond with any input or interests in helping. Thank you.

Bobby

2. f4udriver

f4udriver Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    I will do what I can as long as I am in town on the date

3. FordMan

FordMan Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2013
    Central Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bobby R
    Thank you very much for the offer. I am hoping we can get something together and organized in time to carry out something. I think if I could get enough people to contribute, it could be done. I am trying to get people with the cars that I know to be apart of this. If I can get at least a handful of people than we can proceed in putting it all together.