You guys out driving today? | FerrariChat

You guys out driving today?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Huskerbill, Apr 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Nice day. Wondering who is out?

2. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    I was out in the Ferrari Tuesday, Wednesday, and yesterday. Put about 100 miles on total. Getting perilously close to 30k miles, after which I will have to keep it forever since no one wants a Ferrari that has actually been driven.

Spent today cleaning the carpets in my BMW and Jeep. Getting the winter salt out is hard work.

3. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Nice. I did well over 100 miles today. Took it to the do it yourself detail bay in Lake Mills. Phenomenal price at $2 and their water is quite warm. If you're careful (I.e no water in the engine bay and minimal down the sills) you can do a really decent job on the car there for $4.

4. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    I'm sure some scrapper or re-purposer may have an interest in it to turn it into a table or something Jeff lol But until then keep racking up the miles on that beautiful machine

5. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    I figure it will just be a nice coffin for me in about 40 years.