MSP>Chicago mini rally with Veyron | FerrariChat

MSP>Chicago mini rally with Veyron

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by DesertTech, Jun 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DesertTech

DesertTech Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    Hello everyone. I used to be on here much more when I was younger, but since buying my M5, I spend most of my time on the M5board.com. Anyway, I KNOW that MN has some sweet ferraris and other Italians. I've been talking to a friend of mine who has been in California most of the year, he is back in MN, and owns a couple of Aventadors, and a Bugatti Veyron Vitesse also! He's been busy, and just got done with the Gold Rush Rally, but him and I were talking and thought of doing a cruise from Minneapolis to Chicago in August. Would anybody be interested in this? They have the big BBQ in Chicago called "Big Meat 2014" which would be a fun time, and possibly other car shows going on that weekend. This idea is still in the birth phase and input is welcome.

Please pass the word on through the community about this even though you yourself may not participate. It would be like a mini rally stopping in Madison, doing some photoshoots, and spending a night or two in Chicago with our cars.

2. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    This sounds fun! If I'm not able to do the full run, I'd be up for picking it up in Madison and being with till the end.

3. Davisvehicles

Davisvehicles Karting

Aug 10, 2013
    Brew City/Windy City
    Full Name:
    Ben Davis
    I'd love to help with the photoshoot in madison. I have a decent DSLR with some gear, not to mention I'd love seeing a Veyron in Wisconsin!

4. matgro1

matgro1 Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2012
    Skokie x Peoria IL
    Full Name:
    Matthew Groner
    Sounds fun. I'd have to catch you guys in Chicago!

5. 04GCAR

04GCAR Karting

Oct 11, 2004
    Madison
    Keep us updated