Car detailer needed in Milwaukee | FerrariChat

Car detailer needed in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by futureowner, Jul 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    Have a friend who is looking for a good quality detailing job on his Camry Hybrid....I know, not the most exciting vehicle in the world but he is looking at getting rid of it and wants it detailed to help increase the trade-in. Any input is appreciated.

2. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
  3. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    Thanks John, gave him the info! Hope all is well.

Thad

4. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    #4 Huskerbill, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    I know this is old but (in case it helps others) I have taken my daily driver cars to the Valvoline Oil Change in Delafield by the Hwy 83 exit off of 94. There is a car detailing business attached to it. For around $100 four kids go to work on the car and steam clean the engine and carpets. They clean every inch of the car. My friend and I have taken our cars there and have had a conversation wondering how they are even profitable when it takes about 60-90 mins and four kids are working on it nonstop. It's a really good deal and the car looks amazing when they are done.

I know they have worked on a ton of Mercedes, Lexus, Corvettes, etc so they are capable and have been trusted with "luxury cars". My friend took his Lexus SUV there and I took my Cayenne there. One guy has taken his Ferrari and, I think Ford GT.