Central Crown Rally MSP>Chicago | FerrariChat

Central Crown Rally MSP>Chicago

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by DesertTech, Sep 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DesertTech

DesertTech Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    #1 DesertTech, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Guys,
    Just letting you know there is a large road rally coming up soon and sorry for the late notice but I just signed up with my M5. The rally is called Central Crown and some of you may have heard of it...but its a day long driving event from Minneapolis to Chicago and there will be fun checkpoints and detours along the way that we each have to complete. We are stopping for lunch in Madison before arriving to our final destination in Chicago. Once in Chicago there will be a fun dinner party with awards, rooftop views, and an after party! The launch party starts in Apple Valley at 8:00 am for those who wish to spectate or participate in the rally. To participate please register at Central Crown - Join the 2014 Road Rally from Minneapolis to Chicago - Home
    LOTS of sweet cars signed up already....and the event is sponsored by Twin Cities Luxury Auto. They are bringing a couple of their high end cars along for the journey. Just to name a few other cars signed up...: Twin Turbo Ford GT, Jo with the Bugatti Veyron is possibly coming, Hennessy CTS-V wagon, F430, Murcielago, Vipers, numerous Porsches, a bunch of M, AMG, etc.
    It will be a ton of fun guys, and again, sorry for the short notice I'm not running the rally just trying to help them reach their goal of 50 cars. Right now there are 40 registered so about 10 more spots!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login