Need to find 550/575 and Diablo 6.0....special photo shoot opportunity! | FerrariChat

Need to find 550/575 and Diablo 6.0....special photo shoot opportunity!

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by DesertTech, Dec 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DesertTech

DesertTech Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    Hi everyone. I know its a pretty small community and many of you know each other, so I need help to get in contact with anyone who owns a Ferrari 550 or 575....AND/OR a Diablo 6.0 in MN.

This is under wraps right now but a very popular MN car photographer and I are working together to bring a handful of the great cars from the late 1990s and early 2000s to do a unique old school Road and Track/Top Gear style photoshoot this summer. It will serve as both a nostalgic reunion and tribute to of some of the best cars on the road (even today), and also as a memorable time to meet other cool owners and possibly take a cruise after the shoot. The quota is a large one to fill but I think it can happen!

1. Porsche 996 911 Turbo....spot currently filled
    2. 2002 Jaguar XKR
    3. BMW Z8
    4. Ferrari 550/575
    5. McLaren F1 (there's an owner in Plymouth who Ive found)
    6. 2003 Audi RS6....spot currently filled
    7. Corvette C5 Z06
    8. BMW M5....my car, so spot currently filled!
    9. Aston Martin Vanquish (or DB7)
    10. Diablo 6.0?

Please contact me if any of you, or anyone you know would be interested in doing this.

Best,
    Jackson R.