Dark and cold | FerrariChat

Dark and cold

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by augustxke, Jan 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. augustxke

augustxke Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2009
    MN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    #1 augustxke, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. 2NA

2NA F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 29, 2006
    Twin Cities
    Full Name:
    Tim Keseluk
    Nice! I like the art choices.

3. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Bruce -

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially in person :)

Thanks again for the help last fall. The red and white pair will look great together this summer.

MDS

4. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Nice garage!

5. augustxke

augustxke Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2009
    MN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Tim (2NA) repaired my clicking front suspension problem this fall. Many threads about this issue with no clear answer to the clicking sound, but many attributed it to the ball joints. Tim came up with a unique method to isolate which part of the suspension caused the clicking sound. He attached small microphones to the various elements of the suspension system and yes it was the upper ball joints making the sound. The old joints appear to be perfect, not a scratch or a rub on them and they moves freely. Although there was no sign of any grease. Tim replaced them with the Hill Engineered parts with a little grease and the suspension is quiet again. So all that is left for me to do is a little winter detailing and enjoy them as shop art.