MN - Winona area - How is the color?? | FerrariChat

MN - Winona area - How is the color??

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by mikesufka, Oct 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Gentleman -

My girlfriend and I are doing a motorcycle trip tomorrow. Leaving St. Cloud around 10:00 AM and heading South - thought we'd bust down to Winona for the night and then head home on Sunday. Plan on going one direction on the East side of the River and one direction on the North side.

How is the color?

I know it's peaking up by Brainerd, etc..., but I'm up there every weekend so we want to do something different.

Thanks,

MDS

2. stever

stever F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2006
    West. Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Steve R
    Went outside and took a look; I'm in WI straight north of Red Wing .....definitely not close to peak, some trees are at 50% and some haven't started turning. It seems around here that some trees are shedding leaves before reaching full color.

Should be a great weekend, if windy. Red Wing has their Fall Art Show Sat/Sun. Red Wing shoes has their warehouse sale as well.

3. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    We just got back. It was fantastic weather. Leaves were OK, but two beautiful days and 400 miles on the bikes.

Thanks for the report.

MDS