Any dealers/brokers in this section want to make a deal/$ ? | FerrariChat

Any dealers/brokers in this section want to make a deal/$ ?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Meister, May 31, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Greetings. I have a 1990 348 TS. I'm interested in another 348 but the place which has this 348 won't do a trade deal. I'm interested to know if there are any dealers or brokers in this section who might want to help facilitate a deal and make some $. You'd end up with some cash just to facilitate the deal and my 348 to sell for more $ as well. PM for more info Thanks

2. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    Just curious, is this to avoid some taxes?

3. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Not specificlly. I have/had my eye on a 95 348 spyder, while silmutaneously trying to sell my current 348. That 348 spyder is at a car lot but they only do consignments and will not take other cars in on trade. The (selling) process on my 348 has revealed a lot of tire kickers and lowballers. I'm willing to pay a little more via/thru a dealer so I can both get rid of my car and buy the other one in one transaction. Technically I would save some in sales tax yes, but thats not my main motivation. Appears the car I'm after is tentatively sold anyway so I'll ride out the summer with my current 348. Thanks