Cabin Fever | FerrariChat

Cabin Fever

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Deiger, Feb 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    Anyone else suffering from this?

Even though I normally work out of my house, when I not out visiting customers, I am feeling a little shut in. Got out and did a little shoveling to get the company car ready, in case the roads are suitable tomorrow.

I can't believe I endured so many years of this living up North.

Deiger

2. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    Ice storm has been hellacious here (I'm in my mid-state house this week). My yard is two acres and almost every square foot is covered with branches (some the size of small trees). Haven't had power since 7:00 yesterday and the house is down to 55F where there fireplace can't reach. I forgot how much I absolutely hate cold weather.

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Yes, more and more..the Yanks are coming the Yanks are coming! Bring your dollars but leave your politics and unions behind! Actually welcome to the Southland and our abbreviated snow storm. But be prepared for the hot summer ahead. Still better than the extreme winters….

4. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    #4 Deiger, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    Never really liked the Yankees, I am more of a Pirates fan, but thanks for asking.lol

And by North I meant Alaska! Military family for 18 years. I have done my time in all kinds of climates. Extreme summers in both New Mexico (100-110 degrees, dry heat) and south Florida with 90 degrees and 90% humidity. Although always had a nice breeze from the ocean. Charlotte could use that nice ocean breeze in the summer, high humidity with no breeze is a bit rough. Anyway that is why I bought the spider, I create my own wind.

Deiger

5. MASR04

MASR04 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2013
    Eastern NC
    Full Name:
    Sean
    GO PIRATES!!!

My parents are from up there

6. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    Can't wait for the BB&T Stadium here in Charlotte to open up. It is not PNC Park, but it will definitely do!

I have an uncle that lives in Sewickley. Did the PNC Park thing a few years ago. Primante Brothers was AWESOME!!

Deiger