Cars and Coffee Charlotte or Cornelius... | FerrariChat

Cars and Coffee Charlotte or Cornelius...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Deiger, Feb 21, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    I am sure you all have read about the situation with Cars and Coffee Charlotte. There have been a number of developments on other car forums and even with Mattie's Diner.

**First, let me state that in no way am I the organizer or sponsor of any Cars and Coffee events or planning of such events. I will not be held liable for any aggressive or bad judgement driving. Show up at our own risk. I am merely the messenger.**

Here are the developments:

1) Mattie's Diner at NC Music Factory is stating that Cars and Coffee is still on at their location; however, due to the CIAA Tournament next weekend the event will be moved to March 8th. They wish for everyone to respect the property and drive safely and responsibly.

2) I received a PM from Ferraripete about a Cars and Coffee event in Cornelius. Here is the message:

"march 1...and the first Saturday of each month we will be having a cars and coffee event @ waterbean coffee on the corner of jetton rd and Catawba rd.

perfect setting in the peninsula w/ a new car guys coffee shop and provision for 200 plus cars. the town is fully endorsing and the Cornelius police have endorsed the event as Cornelius is a true car town.

starts at 7 am -11am. will be a great venue w/ the town as host!

best,

peter"

I am just posting up the options up that I have seen. I know a number of us have attended the C&C in Charlotte for the past 5-6 years and were disappointed by the unfortunate events that have happened. However, with that being said, new options are emerging. Feel free to join whichever you would like.

Perhaps I could request that those who are interested respond as to which one is most appealing, if either, so we can still get together for some socializing.

**Remember we also have the Cars and Cappuccino that is hosted the 3rd Saturday.**

Feel free to post up comments, concerns, or intentions.

Thanks.

Deiger