Body shop recommendations - Charlotte | FerrariChat

Body shop recommendations - Charlotte

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Agent Smith, Feb 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Could someone kindly recommend a good body shop in the Charlotte area? My wife had a (fortunately) somewhat minor run in with a deer last night. Being newer to the area I'm really not familiar with who does good work or who it might be best to avoid. It's for repairing a Ford Flex. Not an exotic but it's an important car to me and like most enthusiasts on this board I'm very very particular with who works on my car. Bonus points if the shop has a good relationship with State Farm. PM's welcome as well if you'd rather not say publicly.

Thanks all!

2. Grigio 308

Grigio 308 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Kevin Fielden
  3. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Exactly the kind of shop I was looking for Kevin. Thank you!

And it didn't hurt that the pictures on the site included work done on a Miura.

Much appreciated :)

4. hans2

hans2 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2011
    Charlotte
    I never knew Auto International did insurance jobs for non-exotics. Caldwell in Indian Trail handled a friend's car after a deer incident; job well done and under quote. Insurance jobs are regularly done. They're a large shop with very moden facilities--also an authorized shop for Mercedes bodywork.

5. rsrracer

rsrracer Guest

May 13, 2009
    Marvin NC
    Import paint and body. Loren is owner. Independence blvd.

6. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    ^^ Thank you both :)