Enough already | FerrariChat

Enough already

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Ricambi America, Mar 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

the hell with this place. This is probably the worst winter in 15 years. More ice this morning. schools closed again.

pissed off.

running out of Girl Scout Cookies here at the office.

not going to be a good day.

2. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Soon Daniel. Soon.

This weekend will be a good one, plenty of sunshine.. the next week will be even warmer.

All those pesky bugs, perhaps we'll have less of them this summer.

Soon. It will be good. :)

3. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    The missing school part is the worst. I'm getting really tired of trying to entertain the kids indoors through extra 4-5 day weekends. Kids are complaining they don't get to play when they're in school anymore (crimea river). House needs to be picked up more. Been ridiculous. Oh yeah, and their educations are suffering. That, too.

4. ktr6

ktr6 Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    Keith
    My cherry trees were all tricked into blooming last week, hoping we dont get a hard freeze. Im ready for some nice dry weather as well.

5. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

And the beats go on. DHL called to say all operations in our area are suspended for the day. That's just charming.

disgusting wet snow is now coming down, and the trees (at least near our office) look like they've given up too.

I hate winter with a passion. hate it hate it hate it. Unless I have K2's or Rossi's strapped to my boots, I want nothing to do with this shiet.

6. Brewman

Brewman Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2012
    NC Mountains @ Boone
    Full Name:
    Joe

Come on Daniel, jump in the Pinz and go get some cookies.

Brewman

7. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Daniel. we will all be kvetching about the 95 degree heat and 100% humidity before you know it. Less than a month to the official kick off to gin and tonic season...make that your thought for the day.

8. Ricambi America

Sponsor Owner

I'm starting early. Like noon today.

9. Hoodude

Hoodude F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 5, 2007
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    RE
    ..no kidding,musta said 'go find your nap' fifty times today(3dogsX5 easy+Peggy some too)..& I'm old enuff to know it can snow round here every week in March three times in a row.,.now that she it can get real old,but not if they call off school so you don't go,but going makeup into mid-June kinda sux ditto..
    ..but cheers,
    RE

10. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    I'm so with you. Several LTL shipments delayed inbound and outbound and the excuse is always the same "weather". Our shop isn't heated so my workers keep moaning about the cold, nothing is drying beause of the high air moisture so production has been slowed.

Enough already. I moved here to be warmer.

11. BluNart

BluNart Karting

Jul 2, 2013
    New England, USA
    Full Name:
    Blu
    My wife & I just looked at the extended forecast through the end of April. If you live in the Northeast I don't suggest you do the same - global "cooling" in effect.

12. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    You guys are so spoiled! This is nuthin!

13. jerhofer

jerhofer Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2013
    Rockwell, NC
    Full Name:
    Jerry Forthofer
    We just missed the bad stuff today. Six miles north of us they had heavy ice and power outages. We had mostly rain with some slush. But I am with you. Enough is enough. Planning on getting up early tomorrow morning to attend Charlotte's C&C. Supposed to be in the sixties!!!

14. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    #15 raider1968, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017