Brand New Free Sunshade **Charlotte Locals Only** | FerrariChat

Brand New Free Sunshade **Charlotte Locals Only**

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Deiger, Apr 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    Hey everyone!

I recently ordered a Custom Sunshade for my 360. However, when I received it, it was about 1.5" to tall for my windshield. The company made me another that fits perfectly. They said not to send the old one back, just do what I want with it. It is the foldable kind with its own bag to store it in. Great quality overall!

I will bring it tomorrow to the show in Blakeney. If you would like to check the fitment in your car, feel free. You may be happier with the fitment than me. It might work on a 430 or a 360, not sure if the windshields are the same size. Other model F-cars not sure.

The first to respond, by their posted time on this thread, will get first fitment. Then so on….

I don't want anything for it, which means FREE! A pay it forward moment.

According to the show thread I am the only 360 Spider. If not, I have a Red w/ Tan Gated shifter Spider (that should make me easy to find).

See everyone tomorrow!

(BTW: I am doing locals only, because I don't want to ship it, plus I really would like someone to take use of it and not throw it away.)

Take care!

Deiger