Who knows this car? | FerrariChat

Who knows this car?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by MufflerMan, Jul 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
  2. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Huh...CEP, I feel like I've seen someone with that username before but maybe I'm getting confused. I think I may have seen this one driving around in downtown Raleigh about two years ago but I can't be sure it was this one. I didn't get a chance to speak with the driver.

Wish I could be more help but I don't think I know any more about it than you.

3. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
    Thanks anyway, anyone else?

4. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Colby. Link is not working for me. Happy to help if I can. Is this car grigio?

5. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    #5 nicholasn, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    No problem, wish I could be more help. You may want to try to contact Greg (Owens84QV)...I think he knows a good many of the exotic car owners in the Raleigh/Cary area and may know the owner of this.

6. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

The car owner's public information is on the net. View the phone number on AutoTrader, then google the phone number. It'll show a PDF from the Wake County Board of Elections. Search that PDF for the phone number and you'll find everything.

p.s. I didn't post it here directly, because really, there's no reason to further disclose stuff on the interwebs.

7. Apples

Apples Rookie

Mar 29, 2008
    VIR country
    Full Name:
    Terry Meeler
    Car has been sold for while, to someone in Fl., this is an old ad.

8. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    I live in Apex and see the car out and about quite a bit, so I know it gets driven regularly. Although, I don't know the owner so can't speak about it's condition.