FCA invite to Clemson Private Scrimmage this Saturday 8-16 | FerrariChat

FCA invite to Clemson Private Scrimmage this Saturday 8-16

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Aug 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Greetings-

Last week: Tracy Swinney extended an invitation to the Ferrari Club of America to attend a closed scrimmage and tour this Saturday 8-16. This scrimmage is closed to the public.

So, here is your chance, if you are a Clemson fan, to see your team in action. Clemson has been touted as having one of the best, if not the best front defensive 7 in the country. It will also be interesting to see the top quarterback prospect in the nation in action, and a sure top ten NFL draft pick Vic Beasley. Afterwards, we will visit you favorite store, Clemson Tigers Apparel - Clemson University T-shirts, Hats, Sweatshirts, Nike with our gracious host, Julie, as a tribute to our late great friend, Coach I. We could also plan a drive, dinner, or pool party depending on interest as this is a late announcement.

Limited to 15 participants, please contact me for details if you are interested in attending.

2. tdw28210

tdw28210 Karting

Dang..Season ticket holder here (front-row, behind Clemson bench), but can't make this. It is my anniversary weekend.

3. ktr6

ktr6 Formula Junior

Mar 25, 2011
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Bummer on call this weekend. What an awesome event even if you aren't a Clemson fan.

4. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Hey sorry for the late notice-how's the 348 looking?

5. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    What is a Clemson?

6. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    haha..that thing that seems to own the Wolfpack. Kills a pack of wild dogs everytime..I hope. That said, bout time the WP did something. They can be dangerous as noted a few years ago in their den.

7. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    Something that is ugly and orange and purple color. Not at all like the beautiful garnet and black found in the middle of the state :)

8. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Nothing good comes in orange. My team felt so sorry for them they gave them their defensive coordinator.