Cars & Coffee Rocky Mount - September 6, 2014 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee Rocky Mount - September 6, 2014

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by racemanryan, Aug 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    The first Cars & Coffee Rocky Mount will take place on September 6, 2014 from 9:30am - 11:30 am. The event will take place at the Gateway Center in Rocky Mount. After that, the event will take place the first Saturday of every month, same place and same time. There will be a Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks coffee stand. Only two people have signed up so far so please sign up! PM me if you would like to sign up and plan on coming to the event.

2. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    #2 racemanryan, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. AndrewJM

AndrewJM Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2012
    Norfolk, VA
    I can possibly come (not sure of my schedule that weekend yet). Put me down. Have you created a Facebook page for it yet?

4. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    I haven't made a Facebook page. I don't even have one myself. Right now, I am working on a website. It will be live within a few days.

5. AndrewJM

AndrewJM Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2012
    Norfolk, VA
    Well, I'll certainly plan to be there. Plan to bring my dad's 1993 928 GTS.

6. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    Due to the terrible customer service at the Gateway Centre in Rocky Mount, I am postponing the event until they respond and work with me. I am very sorry that I had to do this. I will work very hard to get the event up and running. Until then,
    Ryan

7. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    It's too bad that the city isn't more solicitous. I would try to attend an event in the future. I wouldn't have been able to make this one anyway.

8. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Ya know they sometimes have a car event at the Tractor supply parking lot. It's mainly souped up cars rather than exotics.

9. racemanryan

racemanryan Karting

Dec 3, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ryan Taylor
    I am doing my best to find a new location for the event. The car show will aim to be mostly exotics and some classics.