Drive and Lunch Nov 15th from Cary to Pittsboro | FerrariChat

Drive and Lunch Nov 15th from Cary to Pittsboro

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ActionFigure, Oct 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ActionFigure

ActionFigure Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2005
    Cary NC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Amy and I are planning a November drive and lunch and so far have four Ferraris (8 people) who are going. Anyone else care to join us on Saturday November 15th? Amy usually plans a lunch/drive every month or so, the last one was from the Raleigh area to Burlington.

We plan on meeting at An Restaurant at Renaissance Park in Cary off Harrison Avenue at 10am on the 15th. Below are Amy's details. Let us know if you can make it with a PM or here in the thread.

"Everyone who joined us for the drive and lunch in Burlington really enjoyed it...we had a big group that day for lunch as many drove from both the east and the west to meet up. We wanted to see if everyone would be interested in one last drive before we jump into the holidays so we are planning a drive for Saturday, November 15th to Pittsboro to the Oakleaf. We had planned a drive there before and everyone raved how great the restaurant was. Here is their website if you want to check it out: Oakleaf | Fine dining in Pittsboro, NC

If you can't join us, I hope you can make Greg Owen's annual Toy Drive in December...I'm sure the Durham Rescue Mission is looking forward to all the toys we bring!"

2. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Hi Matt and Amy. I think we can make it again. Will we pushing off more like 10:30 as we did on Burlington lunch drive? And let me please use this post to encourage EVERYONE to turn out for Greg's XMAS toy drive please.

3. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Matt...I'm planning to be there (Michelle & I).

On another note, haven't decided what to do about the Toy Drive as of yet...

4. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Well..with this, I guess I need to reconsider. I do need a new meeting spot for all of us and DRM...any ideas? How about An Cuisine?...maybe do the pizza place again this year?

5. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Greg. Were you working with Ernie Mills Jr. on this? I know him from another charity endeavor that benefits DRM. I will be happy to help you on the toy drive.

6. ActionFigure

Sep 2, 2005
    Cary NC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Leaving at 10:30 should give everyone time to get to An and we usually mill about for a while before heading out. 10:30 it is. So far we have:

Keith and Janet
    Greg and Michelle
    Tim and Valerie
    Joe and Ellen
    Woody and Susan
    Matt and Amy

Anyone else?

7. prd575

prd575 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 11, 2012
    Summerfield, NC
    Full Name:
    Philippe Dorier
    Would love to come guys but will be in the mountains. Have fun.

8. ActionFigure

Sep 2, 2005
    Cary NC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Tomorrow is looking beautiful but a bit brisk. The top will be down of course.

9. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Have a great time and button-up, as temps will be below freezing tomorrow morning.

I'll be doing Thunder Road race in Charlotte tomorrow morning.

10. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    #10 Owens84QV, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    A beautiful day for a drive; great seeing everyone and thanks again Matt and Amy.

12. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    As I am new to the area please keep me informed about the Toy Drive! I am very interested in doing it as long as my work schedule permits.

PDG