Need some help for a friend - some of you may know... | FerrariChat

Need some help for a friend - some of you may know...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by naroescape, Feb 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. naroescape

naroescape Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Bob Saville
    Hi everyone,
    I am helping a very close friend and long time Ferrari owner that some of you in NC/SC may know liquidate his very diverse art collection because he needs the funds to pay for legal work.
    Here's the the Ferrariads link: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/other-parts-collectibles/479115-artwork-selling-friend.html

I won't get into any more details on the forum, but you can either PM me and provide me with your email address, or email me directly from the link on my website page that shows the works (refereneced in the ad) for more details.

Yes, I'm crazy for doing all this, but those of you that know him also know he is the first person to help a friend in need, so he deserves the help.

thanks!
    -Bob Saville

2. naroescape

Oct 27, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Bob Saville
    No comments/questions? I'm surprised...

3. naroescape

Oct 27, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Bob Saville
    I've had a few inquiries recently on some items.
    We are starting to explore working with an auction house, so take a look at what's there and if you or anyone you know has an interest in any of the items, let me know as soon as possible. Once they go to auction, they are out of my hands....

thanks!

4. naroescape

Oct 27, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Bob Saville
    OK, auction may be out of the questions...pennies on the dollar is what they want to get out of the pieces.
    So...please take a look and make offers. There is some really nice stuff.