SPRING DRIVE SATURDAY MARCH 21 | FerrariChat

SPRING DRIVE SATURDAY MARCH 21

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Steelton Keith, Mar 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    FCA members. Most of you have received an email from Philippe Dorier about our Saturday March 21 drive to Old North State Golf club for a 12:30 luncheon. For those of you interested in a group drive down to the lunch from the Raleigh area, we are going to meet no later than 9:30 at the new Sheetz gas station, just off the Aviation parkway exit of I-40. It is at the intersection of Aviation and National Guard Drive, adjacent to RDU.
    This new gas station/convenience store has clean restrooms and coffee, etc. If we can all muster by 9:30, our planned departure at 9:45 will go smoothly and give us ample time (along with a stop on the way if we collectively decide to do that) to get to the Club in advance of our 12:30 lunch. Please remember Philippe needs an accurate headcount by name so that we can gain entry to the facility. I will have printed directions to hand out as well.
    March 21 is the first day of Spring. What better way to enjoy it than with your fellow FCA members on a pleasurable drive and lunch at one of the premiere country clubs in the East..

2. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Incidentally, a small portion of our trip (from I-40 to 64) is on the toll section of 540 so remember your transponders please; thanks.

3. chipbiii

chipbiii F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 26, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    chipb
    Keith, the dog owns a Camry or it owns and lives in the Camry? ;)

4. Steelton Keith

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    It's his car...twice a day to Falls Lake...