Out for delivery | FerrariChat

Out for delivery

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Europeanroadandracing, May 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    #1 Europeanroadandracing, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    #2 Europeanroadandracing, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. prd575

prd575 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 11, 2012
    Summerfield, NC
    Full Name:
    Philippe Dorier
    Sean in a Gallardo? Pretty dangerous combination!

4. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    Normally I would agree with you but Sean is not your average teenager. His driving skills exceed 90% of the members on here and he only delivers vehicles if clients request his services. Everyone has been thrilled with the maturity and respect he portrays.

5. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    #5 DCNSX, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    Karl (and Sean!),

Thanks for bailing me out of a difficult situation. The Lambo's power steering pump died Friday morning before the FCA Kiawah Island rally. I limped the car into Karl's shop, where it was immediately received for diagnosis. (Thanks also to the McConnells for picking us up in the Benz "stretch limo" at Karl's shop)

Karl had the parts quickly ordered and installed. And Sean was able to deliver the car to CMP racetrack, where I was racing in a 24 Hours of LeMons event this past weekend (we finished mid-pack in a '00 Mustang v-6) Sean's delivery- on a Sunday- allowed me to avoid a very expensive tow and/or long round trip back to Charleston. The car was in and out in one week, despite the need to special-order the Lambo pump. I now have the car back, just in time for Cars N Coffee this Saturday in Winston-Salem! -Howard