Thanks European Road Racing | FerrariChat

Thanks European Road Racing

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Shootfighter65, Jul 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shootfighter65

Shootfighter65 Formula 3

May 13, 2014
    Charleston SC
    Full Name:
    Randy..alluneedtokno
    Dropped my 355 off and the turn around time was amazing. I had an exhaust leak dropped it off tues and received a call on Thurs to come pick it up. Shop was full of cars I didn't expect to see or hear back from them for a couple weeks at best. Thanks to Karl and the guys we had a fun weekend drive.

2. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    That's why we're so lucky to have them! Saw the red beast when I was there. I thought Michigan plates.. that's out of place! Looks good!

3. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I seen it also. Nice car. Unfortunately my car seemed to take the place of yours.

4. Shootfighter65

Shootfighter65 Formula 3

May 13, 2014
    Charleston SC
    Full Name:
    Randy..alluneedtokno
    Thanks for the compliments guys. my car is far from a show car its a five footer, 42k and runs amazing. Its been a really reliable car so far just normal maint until header failure 2 months ago. One thing I love is everything works on the car,every gauge and button, aircon. I saw a 355 spider with 10k on it was does that belong to one of you? Lots of nice cars there...we should meet for dinner sometime. My wife and I just moved here it would be a fun night...let me know if your up for it..Randy

5. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Sounds good to me. I'm in Myrtle Beach. I have a yellow 360. There is a cars and coffee in Mt. Pleasant every Sat morning. I come down every few weeks. Curt is usually there. It's a pretty good group of people.

6. MASR04

MASR04 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2013
    Eastern NC
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I want in once I get my 599~!

7. Shootfighter65

Shootfighter65 Formula 3

May 13, 2014
    Charleston SC
    Full Name:
    Randy..alluneedtokno
    Was your 360 there when I picked mine up? Cars and coffee sounds great shoot me an address I have been wanting to attend one.

8. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Randy are you in the Charleston area?

9. Shootfighter65

Shootfighter65 Formula 3

May 13, 2014
    Charleston SC
    Full Name:
    Randy..alluneedtokno
    Yes.. Curt you can call or text me 989 488-7277 if you want to meet up sometime my schedule is pretty open right now.