Nice Surprise | FerrariChat

Nice Surprise

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Lane6, Dec 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lane6

Lane6 Rookie

Aug 28, 2015
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    FT
    #1 Lane6, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Was pleasantly surprised by the folks at the office with a Birthday/Holiday gift for me.

I had a local co-worker and photographer (Chris Austin) take some photos of my 2006 F430 and, unbeknownst to me, the folks at the office had it printed on a 60" metal frame and hung it in my office. A pleasant surprise and it looks great!

Thought I'd share a pic of it.

Happy Holidays!

[In case anyone is interested, Chris Austin's website/info is chrisaustin.net and samples of his work can be seen at www.flickr.com/photos/csaustin]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    That's awesome. Sounds like you've got a great group to work with. How's the quality on the metal prints? I've always wondered.

3. Lane6

Lane6 Rookie

Aug 28, 2015
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    FT
    They look awesome in person. Can't really capture the quality of the print on my iphone, but I had one done of my '12 Vette 3 years ago (it still hangs in my garage) and people always comment (positively) on the quality.

4. southnc

southnc Formula 3

Dec 25, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Very nice; but, I would never let co-workers know I own a Ferrari. :)

5. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Looks great! I follow Chris on Flickr....he is quite a talent with a camera. I wish I was half as good of a photographer as him.