Ferrari World Finals | FerrariChat

Ferrari World Finals

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by cfensty, Nov 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Anyone going to Daytona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    ME ME ME!!

I'll be heading down next Wednesday evening and be there bright and early Thursday morning.

3. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Nice. I won't be able to get there until Thursday evening.

4. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    While not driving my Ferrari down (wish I could...), I'll have my white BMW 335 in the infield Ferrari ticket parking area. Come join me for a beer!

5. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Damn! Are used to own an 85 308 GTS Euro and I was hoping to see yours. Oh well, I will have the Grigio Titanio 360 with Challenge wheels and CF 458 seats but I'm leaving the E90 M3 at home.

6. chipbiii

chipbiii F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 26, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    chipb
    I cannot believe this event hasn't received more exposure. It should be a truly historic event for Ferrari. I'm especially looking forward to seeing Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikonnen with the F1 demonstrations and Jay Leno. Yes, my wife and I are going. Unfortunately, my 360 is out of action due to a fuel leak. However, if anyone has a Ferrari they want me to drive for them down there, I'll certainly be glad to to accommodate them. ;)

Should be a great event.

7. exoticcardreamer

exoticcardreamer Formula 3

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter

Haven't seen much discussion about it on the forums but there is a lot of people and their cars going to this event from San Francisco Bay Area

8. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
  9. chipbiii

chipbiii F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 26, 2008
    SC
    Full Name:
    chipb
    This was the finest single Ferrari event I've ever attended. All the other Concours, Amelia Island included, and various club events COMBINED didn't even come close to matching the spectacle of billions of dollars worth of Ferraris at this gathering. There must have been eight to ten Enzo's, ten or more 330Ps, dozens of La Ferraris, a 250 LM, cars dating back to 1949, 275's galore, dozens of new 488s, dozens of Formula One racers, including Fernando Alonso's and Michael Schumacher's former cars which I got to witness firing up in the garage, plus all of the current racing finals. Fantastic weather coupled with 850-plus Ferraris circling Daytona at night, and the coup de gras of watching both Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikonnen smoke the tires out of pit road all the way to the first turn and then scream by several times in front of our seats was un-freaking believable.

Once I find out how to download the pics and videos with sound off of my new I-phone 7 Plus, I'll submit to why YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO MAKE HISTORY. :)

10. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    +1,11111,11111,111111

11. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC