2017 Amelia Island Concour ? | FerrariChat

2017 Amelia Island Concour ?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by LOLAF1RACER, Jan 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Just wondering if the folks that came last year are venturing down to Amelia this year ? Hope so .

2. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #2 Juan-Manuel Fantango, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Andy! Hey man how you been??!! Been meaning to get with you. I vacated my post as FCA President after ten years lol and the current administration says they want to support the VIR track event and other upcoming events. I think they are right to do this as we are behind the eight ball..but I'm getting that itch for the great event that Amelia is.

Plus Daytona www.fca2017.org is the next month. You are going to that right?

I really had a great time last year, it was so much fun, and I love Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Made some new friends and want to keep that going-when are you going to come see us in The Number one College Football Town? You know..Clemson! Tell you what, we need to make this an annual event, not living forever right? But looks like it might be next year.

Do you have a place you are staying now or should we try to get a small group to Ponte Vedra Inn and Club? Double talking as usual....and late.

Oh, the pics are in front of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club for those that don't know. Florida FCA is missing out on this low key little known resort and AIC in general.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. LOLAF1RACER

LOLAF1RACER Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I made a reservation at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club, same place as last year . I have rented a car . And can give rides to the event each day . Just coming down by myself , last year was a great time , meeting new finds and seeing so many great cars ! Hope to see you there .

4. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Ok, I'll check into it. I still have a list of attendees and others have asked.

5. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    I had a great time last year with your group and will
    Stay there again if you come. I'm not happy staying out
    by jax airport.
    See you later at the Ferrari Factory .