Working at RTGT? | FerrariChat

Working at RTGT?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by TheStradman, Aug 15, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheStradman

TheStradman Karting

May 11, 2007
    Park City, Utah
    Full Name:
    James
    Does anyone know if RTGT has any internship type programs or if they would even hire a 19 year old? I am a mechanical engineering major at Oregon State and my dream is to work for Ferrari someday. I figure that might be a good summer job for pursuing my future.

Any thoughts?

James

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    My thought is to not worry about what they might or might not offer and just go in with your resume and see what you can stir up. Being a bit forward and assertive, (without being an ass) puts you heads and tails above the chaff.

Good luck!

3. dinogt4guy

dinogt4guy F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2004
    Hewitt, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Kurtis Fordice
    Give them a call or stop by like suggested above. I can only think you would want to be in the service dept? If I remember correctly Terry there is a Master Tech. 1 of 13 in the US. Or at least I think thats what I remember being told. I would love to do a Vulcan mind meld with someone like that for sure!

4. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    You should have no problem getting in the door, its a matter of what you're willing to do. Push a broom, make coffee, turn a wrench, hob-nob. Just do anything to get in and get experience.

my2cents

Brian

5. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Why did you change majors? You seem like a smart guy...and make fun videos these days.