Driving Weather In PDX & Bonding With My Son! | FerrariChat

Driving Weather In PDX & Bonding With My Son!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by surfwolf, Jan 6, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe
    Yesterday I was able to go driving/exercising my 1995 348 Spider for about 70 miles with my son (8 yrs.). Wooo Hooo! After getting back I felt compelled to do some TLC to "Franchesca". My son & I spent the next 3+ hours doing a leather treatment on the seats, dash, console, door panels & tonneau cover. We talked back and forth about Ferrari's/Automobiles/Engines ect. while diligently performing the tasks on my car. No distractions of any kind (electronics/phone/text/whatever). It was absolutely fantastic bonding time with my son & already planning the next time/project (complete "Frunk" liner removal/cleaning/detailing). I hope my passion for driving/owning beautiful cars leads my son to experience life to it's fullest in whatever he chooses to pursue!

2. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    It was a great day for going out for a spin. I took my wife and daughter out in the 456M yesterday, too. Daughter wanted to look at some kittens being sold out in Mollala. Lots of country road driving.

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I had the 612 down to the beach and back yesterday. Other than a few frosty bits, it was a great day indeed.

4. Omnivore

Omnivore Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2011
    Portland
    Full Name:
    Matthew F
    My 6yr old son loves rides in the gt4. Haven't taken it to the coast yet though. Perhaps a PDX-gang rally is in order! I have a place in Neskowin; good destination.