Anybody in Boise, ID seen this white 458 | FerrariChat

Anybody in Boise, ID seen this white 458

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by ctvoigts, Jan 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ctvoigts

ctvoigts Karting

Oct 8, 2007
    Eagle, ID
    Full Name:
    chris voigts
    I saw him one day this summer up on bogus basin rd while I was working as he zoomed by. Then again a few weeks later at the car wash while working again. This time I was able to talk to home for a few mins. Name was roger if I remember correctly. This was awhile ago. He was getting ready to put her away for the winter.
    It was pretty exciting for men since I hadn't seen much of anything since I moved up here from southern Cali. The car was from Newport
    Beach Ferrari. Hope he shows up to cars and coffee in the spring. I haven't been on this forum in along time glad to be back reading around and looking at all your pics you people post.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. drcodina

drcodina Karting

Feb 2, 2007
    Eagle, ID
    Full Name:
    Michael Codina
    No but I'm definitely going to be on the lookout. My wife recently saw what she thinks was a brand new black 458 with Ferrari of Seattle plate (not even plated yet) on Linder by State

3. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Not personally, but a coworker saw it in Nampa, back in November I think it was. Cool car. Happy to see it on 1A plates.

4. ctvoigts

ctvoigts Karting

Oct 8, 2007
    Eagle, ID
    Full Name:
    chris voigts
    Good to hear this state needs some more f cars. Have you guys been to cars and coffee? I'm looking forward to checking it out when it starts back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I've been to one. Drcodina and his 360 were there and I believe there were one (two?) 3x8s there earlier.

I haven't seen many F cars as of late around here. Bronco Motors still has the 512tr for sale and I saw a 550 Barchetta but that's about it for the past couple years. I'm sure there's more, just haven't seen them.