Lynn Gibner has relocated | FerrariChat

Lynn Gibner has relocated

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Mr. V, Jan 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mr. V

Mr. V Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    At the suggestion of fellow F-Chatters, I had Lynn Gibner perform some upholstery work, and I am very happy with the result.

Prompt and professional: highest quality work, and very fairly priced.

He just moved: his shop is no longer on NE Alberta; he now shares a building on SE Main with Linda at ATD.

Highly recommended.

2. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I'm glad to hear that he does good work-- I will probably have him do some work on my 365GT this spring.

3. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    That's the upholstery shop I knew of with the "go-to" reputation and it was located at 2016 NE Alberta in a really jammed up space. Don't know about how "prompt" though. I waited for months to get him to take my car in and he kept saying "next week." I finally gave up and had the work done elsewhere.

4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I think that's Guy Recordon, who does very nice work. He rebuilt the targa top from my old 911 years ago, when he was still in the Pearl.

It sounds like the fellow sharing space with Linda is someone else.

5. Mr. V

Mr. V Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    His prior address was at 7933 NE Alberta.

As for prompt: He got me in within a week of the initial call to schedule an appointment, and the work was done in one working day.

I was happily surprised, having had nothing but trouble with another vendor, who will remain unnamed.

6. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Right; he's at 2016 NE Alberta (I thought maybe Gibner had bought him out because the Alberta addresses seemed like too much of a coincidence. However, I can see that they are more than three miles apart).

7. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    Ok so good upholstery work or refurbish can be had at the 2016 NE Alberta here in PDX ?
    If yes can someone give me a PM business or owner name and a # to call or recommend another place ... ? My bolsters are worn.
    Thanks

8. SCousineau

SCousineau Guest

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    S Cousineau
    Linda is the point of contact for ATD. They are at 1015 SE Main St. Portland 97214.
    Phone listed is: (503) 232 - 5401.

I have used their services and will return. If you check about this forum you will see others with the same opinion.