DirtFish | FerrariChat

DirtFish

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Kristian, Feb 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
    I just took the one day class there yesterday. It was a blast! I thought I'd share my write up with photos and video in case others are thinking about trying it. It was something that I've always wanted to try.

Apex Rally: DirtFish Rally School - One Day Class

Cheers.

2. jcurry

jcurry Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 16, 2012
    In the past
    Full Name:
    Jim
    One of my daughters (17yo) X-mas presents was a half-day session. She had a blast and wants to go back.

3. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
    I could see why. It was a lot of fun. My instructor said "There's something about humans and sliding cars." Of course there was a lot more to the instruction than that but it was fun.

4. PlaysWithItalians

PlaysWithItalians Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2007
    PacNW
    Full Name:
    Mark
    DirtFish is a fantastic rally school! Getting dirty and sliding in the mud is half the fun!

In a similar vein, the SkidCar class by ProDrive in Portland at PIR is an excellent class for less adventurous drivers looking to improve their wet weather driving skills. As an instructor on the road course, I always suggest it to my students as a "life saving" class for their spouses and 17+ year old children to understand car control with reduced traction.
    Pro Drive Driving School

5. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Cool write up. I have wanted to do this for years.... haven't made the time yet.

6. 76Stratos

76Stratos Rookie

Apr 11, 2012
    I have taken the 3 day rally class, the 2 day rally-x class and have had two day of private lessons. This is the best thing since sliced white bread.