Club Lotus Northwest Fall track day August 29th | FerrariChat

Club Lotus Northwest Fall track day August 29th

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Korntera, Mar 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Korntera

Korntera Karting

Sep 19, 2012
    Happy Valley/Bend OR
    Full Name:
    Travis
    All types of cars welcome, Ferraris and Lamborghinis especially welcome(after Loti of course)
    Friday August 29th(the friday before labor day) will be Club Lotus Northwest only track day of the year. Come support your local NW Lotus club at Portland International Raceway in Portland Oregon! :clap:

Mark Viskov, our track day coordinator runs an amazing track day with lots of track time, often getting in 5-7 sessions per run group.
    We offer Intermediate, Advanced and Race Car(with licensing) run groups. No novice group available and no instructors will be available so you must have prior experience.

We have consistanly been rated as one of the best track days in Portland some come out and have some fun, and if you don't want to drive, I am always open to taking people for rides in my Lotus, just look for the blue tent, Oregon folding chairs and laser blue Elise and ask for Travis.

Motorsportsreg link available soon :shift:
    I am posting this early so you can get this on your calendar ASAP. Plays withitalians can attest to how well ran our track day has been in the past.

2. Omnivore

Omnivore Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2011
    Portland
    Full Name:
    Matthew F
    Gents-
    This is the one track day (aside from RTGT) you should hit. Same weekend as the historics so many of the racecars are out there with you (advanced group). Being passed by Lolas, etc. is fun. Passing allowed in the short chute between 3 and 4.

I need to rustle up a car...

3. Korntera

Korntera Karting

Sep 19, 2012
    Happy Valley/Bend OR
    Full Name:
    Travis