Italian Concours at Carillon Point June 22nd | FerrariChat

Italian Concours at Carillon Point June 22nd

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by GaryReed, May 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    The info is posted on Carillon's website, but I haven't heard a thing about the show yet via usual car forums.

Events | Carillon Point

2. Italia 227

Italia 227 Karting

Sep 12, 2012
    #2 Italia 227, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I hope they get their act together this year. I trophied last year only because the field was so small.

4. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

This was scheduled for June 22, 2014.

So, did anybody show up? Who won best of show? How many cars? Any photos?

5. 2000 456M

2000 456M F1 World Champ

Sep 29, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I bet the silence on this thread will be deafening. The fact that it was over a week ago...

6. TacElf

TacElf Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 15, 2010
    Seattle area
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Speaking as a spectator only, the event did happen. I dropped by around noon-ish and there was a small but decent collection of cars: A few lambos, some Ferrari (I remember 3 TR's, a 512 BB, a 430, and a 355 I think), 3 or 4 Pantera, a few Maserati, a really nicely refurb'd Lancia, and a few others. As I said, a small field of cars but certainly better than last time. Alas, I'd forgot my camera / phone, so I have no pictures to share.

The location was nicely in view of the water, but was done in the parking lot - no shade really, and not as picturesque as something like Chateau Ste. Michelle. Maybe future years will choose a more interesting and picture-worthy location; just feedback...

Overall, better turnout than last year and seemed to be run very professionally. Hopefully it will continue to grow and draw bigger crowds.