Ferrari of Seattle PPI? | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Seattle PPI?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Yo328, Sep 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yo328

Yo328 Karting

Jul 26, 2014
    Brentwood CA
    Full Name:
    Yoram Limor
    Looking at a 3x8 at FoS and wondering if a separate PPI is necessary. FoS says they do an over 100 point inspection on every car and will share the information with me. They have already given me a little information and I am awaiting an email with the list of service needs.
    Thanks in advance for your advice and opinions.

2. Yo328

Yo328 Karting

Jul 26, 2014
    Brentwood CA
    Full Name:
    Yoram Limor
    Just received their report. Very detailed and I have nothing but respect for FoS. Everything I have read about their great reputation on Fchat is 100% accurate.

3. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    FoS is great I bought my 550 from them sight unseen, but I did have a PPI from Alfa of Tacoma. Carlo did a great job, got my car right in and I was extremely satisfied with his work. The only trouble I had was the tow bill to get it from FoS and Carlo, but that's another story. FoS was great to work with in regards to getting the PPI done, very very helpful and were all for me getting the PPI. So obviously I suggest getting one, just because it's a second set of eyes looking at the car and hopefully be able to see any problem areas. If you have any other questions PM me. FoS is great, I'm sure you will get a great car no matter what you decide to do in regards to the PPI

4. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    PM me if you would like - I have 1st hand experience with FoS AND Carlo

I don't want to post it here.

Jedi